Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Future of the Irish Dance Solo Dress?

Recently on Pinterest, I've found some amazing runway dresses that resemble Irish solo dresses.

It makes me wonder and imagine what the next trends for Irish dancers will be.

I've noticed that the wigs have gotten bigger and bigger, and that I don't care about. The dress though, I'm loving the new solo dresses. The outrageous styles I see are amazing!

Here are a couple of pictures of dresses that could be used as some inspiration for future Irish solo dresses.

A fuller skirt?


A simpler, more fitted style?
I  love this idea!


Lace and tassels?


Simple pearl and lace detail? Just one color?


Tailored to look like a jacket?



Oh, wait! They've already done it! This is an actual solo dress!


Amazing.

Do you have any wild ideas for a solo dress??? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment